Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oh, I love this birthday girl!




Thursday and Friday were fun days spent celebrating Abby's 5th Birthday! She was SO excited for the big day to arrive. Wednesday night she started crying saying she just couldn't wait until her birthday. It was just taking too long to come! She is only slightly dramatic! I took her to McDonald's for lunch on her birthday with a few friends from preschool. Then I helped in her class, which was fun to watch her being "celebrated" by the teachers. That night we went to Training Table as a family. Friday she had her first real birthday party. She invited 5 friends from the neighborhood and school. We dressed them all up in cowgirl hats and pink bandanas and headed down to my dad's house to ride horses. The weather could not have been more perfect. It was a beautiful, warm fall day. My dad was great and gave each girl ride after ride. They LOVED it! I have decided I am not going to let myself be sad about her growing up. If I do, I will miss out on the moments. She is such an amazing little girl. Smart, outgoing, loving and did I mention dramatic? I think she takes the cake on that one! She loves to sing and dance and play with her Little Ponies. I can definitely say I am blessed to have this girl in my life.

2 comments:

Tara said...

looks like so much fun. That was sweet of dad to have them all down. I bet he loved it! Abby makes for a cute cowgirl. Give her a kiss. I miss her.

Mariah Payne said...

Glad Abby had a fun birthday, I adore her. Thanks again for the fun day on Saturday! It was so fun! Love you.