Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I am a Lonely Blogger

I am feeling kind of lonely in the blogging world. I don't even know if ANYONE will read this since I only have 2 people on my list and one of them is my sister who I talk to anyway. Maybe I am just feeling sorry for myself because nobody is looking at my blog or commenting on my blog. I get up everyday excited to check out my blog to see if ANYONE has commented and I am disappointed over and over again. I am deciding that this blogging thing isn't all it's cracked up to be unless you are a part of AMY's world. I am on the outside looking in. BOO HOO!!!

I am actually TOTALLY kidding. I am just trying to gain sympathy comments! Afterall, those are better than NO COMMENTS AT ALL!!!!

13 comments:

Amy said...

you are so funny! You have to make comments to get comments!

Amy said...

Just start making comments on peoples even if you don't know them. I do that and people do that to me. Thats how you get to know them silly!!!!

Amy said...

Lets see what else can I write to make it look like you get alot of comments Hee! Hee!

Amy said...

I love you, have a great day! Have you told Tara about doing this?

The Hearn Crew said...

Hey Kristen...I've heard a lot about you and seen your pictures. I can be a scary stalker...just teasing...add me to your list, we can check out each other's blogs. Oh by the way, I'm Amy's friend in Chi town...Ugly Teeth Girl

Kate said...

I read yours all the time!

Kate said...

wow! you have a lot of comments and a lot of friends named Amy!

Kate said...

by the way - change my link to thecreerfamily.blogspot.com

go boo boo said...

i love this amy! i was going to say - 8 comments!

Tara said...

ok, I am finally checking out your blog. This looks fun. Amy, I need you to come and stay with me now and help me become a blogger!

Tara said...

wow, that actually worked. you can probably add me to your friends list now Kristen!
Amy help...how do I get to your blog?

Amanda said...

Well, you've actually met me, so that means we kind of know each other, right? It is hard to get comments right away, but Amy is right, the more blog surfing you do and the more comments you leave, the more visits you will get on your blog, too---and very frequent updating and posts helps, too!!!

kristenita said...

hi - I'm a friend of rachel's (sister of Katie) and stopped by for a visit - I feel the same way about my blog sometimes.
NO COMMENTS? BOOHOO.
so here's another comment for you!
:)