Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What a Week I Had!!! Does Anybody Care?





I had the best week last week! On Tuesday I spent the WHOLE day with my 2 sisters! It was so special since that only happens about once a year. Tara came up for the day and that night all of us went out to dinner. (Brothers and all!) I have posted a picture of all us. Then to top it off, Amy came and stayed with me until Saturday. I haven't had so much fun in a LONG time. We ate out TONS which is always fun for me. We shopped. We played with the kids and we just spent time TOGETHER which is something Amy and I haven't done in a long time.
Amy, you are so awesome and such a great example to me of a truly HAPPY person. You are so loving and generous and sweet and I could go on and on. It's times like this that I am actually GLAD you live in Chicago because if you didn't, I would NEVER get you to have a slumber party at my house for an entire week. Oh yeah, we even bought matching pajamas. I wish I would've gotten a picture!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I had a GREAT time as well! It has been a long time since you and I hung out like that, if ever. that makes me sad. I love you so much! Thanks for making my stay so fun!! and relaxing. You are the BEST! Love ya!

Matthew McLelland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa T. said...

Great pictures of the good looking McLelland sisters...the brothers are so-so. (ha ha)

Amanda said...

You girlies are so cute. I am always so jealous that Amy has such FUN sisters and gets to have FUN with them. You are a lucky girl, miss Kristen!