Monday, June 4, 2007

I've seen castles in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and NONE compare to this castle built by my boys!


When C asked AC if he would help him build him a castle I knew he was in for much more than he bargained for. (C that is) AC doesn't do anything half-way! (Yes, I was going to say half-@** but I thought I would keep this family friendly!) Anyway we had a great time in Hawaii-the weather was great and the water was even better. We did lots of snorkeling and that was a blast for the kids. C pretty much ran up and down the beach non-stop for hours on end. When we would put him in bed at night we couldn't even turn out the light before he was ZONKED! (that is not an exaggeration!) We all got along (which was a surprise-other than a few squabbles with the kids.) We felt lucky to be on such a great vacation but were also ready to come home. One great thing for me about vacation is that I look forward to it for so long and can't wait to get out of my same-old same-old life for a bit and by the time the vacation is over I am acutally anxious to come home and get back into my same-old same-old. Is that weird? Does anyone else feel that way? I actually look forward to fixing good meals again and running errands and even doing a little cleaning. The pool is opened and SUMMER IS HERE! I can hardly wait! Here are a few more pictures of our trip.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. I wasn't able to pull up your pics. Can you email me some? Love ya! call me

go boo boo said...

Looks like fun. I am in CA right now (on the 6th day, so sad to miss book club AGAIN), and I am almost getting anxious to get back to the real world and my life. But vacation still sure is fun.

Kate said...

Looks like so much fun! What cute boys... See you soon!