Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A few random pictures of our summer so far...

In spite of the fact that she is a true "girly girly"
she still knows how to play a mean game of army guys!
My effort to become an equestrian rider which literally made my dad's day since his horses are his "grandchildren". (not really but he SURE loves them!)

Abby just earned some serious bonus points and is now probably his new favorite grandchild considering she didn't want to get off the horse the entire day.
and Big Al...well let's just say he didn't earn any bonus points with anyone!

And finally...my vain daughter who runs to this same spot everytime I get the camera out just waiting to have her picture taken.
Cutest conversation so far this summer:
I was laying in my bed one afternoon with a headache. Abby started hollering my name.
"mom...where are you?" No reply from me.
"moooooommmmm!!!"
Finally, after realizing I couldn't hide under the covers any more I quietly replied "what Abby?"
she the said:
"What ya doin' mom? ya readin' yer blog?"
I guess it goes to show that ...
#1 I am on my blog way too much and
#2 considering I didn't even know she knew what a blog was..my two year is really watching and listening to what I say and do. SCAREY!!!


10 comments:

Whit said...

Abby is turning into such a cute girl...I love her. That was a way fun camping trip, I'm glad our families live so close together so we can do fun stuff like that. love ya

Thierry said...

ya readin' yer blog? haha that's so cute!

Amy said...

It looks like your summer is going well. I love riding horses! I can't wait for our makeovers. Maybe Steph can work her magic on me!

Heather said...

How fun to go on the horses. I am so glad we are back together at the pool. Now if we could just come and go at the same time. Heres hoping to see you tomorrow. LOL, Heather

Brooke said...

I love that picture of Alan! That's exactly what Scott would be doing if we were camping. I am so jealous of your dad's horses. I would ride all the time! How fun for Abby!

Tara said...

dad looks so happy in those pictures! That looks like so much fun...wish we were there! miss you.

Mariah said...

Abby is so georgious and I miss her so much! love you!

Amy said...

That is so funny! I miss you.....

Taylor said...

She is so funny! I miss you guys so much!

The Ringleader said...

I am glad to see you are enjoying summer! You are a hot cowgirl. Alan looks like he was dreaming of you in nothing but your cowgirl boots! Good for Abby to ride. We just barely got Grace on, but she's a nervous nelly. All that army men organization is really toughening her up! Maybe we can play soon!