Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Never Thought....

I'd let my child go out in public dressed like this...

or wear shoes like these...
or have a 13 year old who is at least a head taller than me...
or that I'd resort to wearing these when trying to hide my "muffin top". (Hey desperate times call for desperate measures, right?)
or that I would live so far away from my sisters (boo hoo!)...
or would have bows, my little ponies and dress-up shoes in my house...(okay she looks like a tomboy in this pictures which she is not but I love this picture of her anyway!)
and finally...I never thought I would be the PROUD owner of a mini-van!
Moral of this blog post: motherhood changes everything!

7 comments:

go boo boo said...

Welcome to the club. I am still kind of shocked that you caved. I will show you the MVP (mini van power) gang sign next time I see you. And I am serious.

Kristen said...

can't wait!! at least i went honda!

Kate said...

I don't know the sign? I am so excited for you... and a bit envious that you have a brand spankin' new one! I can't wait to see/smell it...

Brooke said...

Here, here! I can't believe how often I am "one of those moms"! It scares me how many things I do that are my mom reincarnate!

The Ringleader said...

Congrats on joining the mini brigade! You are a hot lady no matter the height of Zach, distance of family, and wardrobe preference of your kids. There is a season to everything...right now it's engineered underpants and family vans.

Amy said...

Phew! I thought the underwear picture was going to say, "...wear these to hide my MUFFIN".

Sorry you were sick the other day. Hope you're feeling better. I feel the same way about motherhood. It has changed me in ways I never though possible!

Kristen said...

mom,

abby is a total tomboy

love,
?