Monday, October 6, 2008

New "Do"...

So Connor goes with Big Al tonight to get a haircut. He gets his done and asks the lady to spike it into a "mohawk" and the lady instead convinces him to let her just spike it "all over". He is thinking he is "IT" when he gets home. We are sitting down to dinner and out of the blue he says..."so Noah, I know you are totally jealous of my haircut!" We all bust up laughing and later I think to myself..."is this a small indication of what's to come? and if so, I am in trouble!" Don't you ever wonder how life could be the least bit entertaining without children?

p.s. if you haven't heard this song on my blog..take time to listen! it is the best song out there for moms!!!!!

6 comments:

Thierry said...

Thats so cute! Sounds like something from Napoleon Dynamite... :) And I love the song!

Amy said...

That is so funny! Carson will NOT let me spike his hair. He says, "I don't like fikeys mom!" Okay, the song was a little cheesy, but it did bring a tear to my eye, so I guess taht makes it good!

Heather said...

Conner looks so cute!! I miss our pool days. I loved the song. It Is true and I love country. Hope all is well. Miss You!!

Amy said...

Love the hair! Didn't I tell you about that song? Taunacy gave it to me. I love it.............

Brooke said...

I love Connor, he is a riot! Cute haircut and I love the song. Thanks for the fun the other night!

Rob & Jess said...

Kristen! It's Jessica Ludlow here! Well, it's Holfeltz now! But, hey - so good to find you!