Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Brother's a Rock Star!!


This past week I had a wonderful time with Amy and Tara. It's not often that I get BOTH of my sisters to stay with me and we had a great time. I guess this is the one and only blessing of having them live out of state...we get to have slumber parties when they come visit. Wednesday night we all went to the Colin Raye/REO Speedwagon concert for the USANA friends and family. I had to post this picture because that cool dude on the keyboards is actually MY BROTHER Shawn. I think he was in heaven as he played in the band for Colin and also for Juice Newton. It was a great night with my family.
Well it is Sunday night. The kids are in bed anxious for a new year of school to start tomorrow. I am so excited to get back on some kind of routine. It's funny how once the first week of school starts each year I am SO ready! This past week I have been counting down the days until I can have quiet time with the 2 little ones and actually start accomplishing some things. Hopefully if I am on the ball enough I will get "first day of school" pictures taken for an upcoming post.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

That's so excititng that Shawn got to play the keyboard in the band. He must have been on stage the whole night! How fun! Where did the summer go? I'm glad we can have a last hurrah at Katie's, that's nice of her to have us. I too am hoping to be able to get some projects accomplished with school starting. I'm excited for some peace and structure!

Pedaling said...

came across your blog and love it -

Tausha said...

I always forget that your family is musical. I think you ought to post one of your old video's on your blog. You know the one we watched of the family concert. Loved the picture! What's wrong with my picture of Luke? I think it is awsome!

Stephanie said...

That was a fun night.. We all had such a wonderful time, By the way Shaqwn did an awesome job, he is very talented.

go boo boo said...

Pretty cool of your bro and that you saw REO Speedwagon, that is so 80's I can't believe it! I am so excited for school too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really excited.

Chelsea said...

very cool!!