Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Josh Groban Forever!!



Last night I had the pleasure of going to see Josh Groban in concert! I know I know...Colin Raye, REO Speedwagon and now JOSH? I seriously NEVER go to concerts and within one week I have been to two. Anyway, despite the fact that I came down with a major nose runner of a cold just hours before I left for the concert and spent the remaining time blowing my nose throughout the ENTIRE concert, IT WAS FABULOUS!!! Boy can that guy sing!! I cannot believe how powerful his voice is. He was so cute, so witty, so down to earth and SO TALENTED! I pretty much fell in love with him for the night. Don't worry Alan, as soon as I came home to your sweet melodies of snoring softly in my bed next to me, I was over Josh! I have wanted to see him in concert forever and it was better than I could have anticipated! If any of you get the chance to see him..DO IT!

6 comments:

Tara said...

oh gosh...I am so jealous!!! I love Josh!!! Thank you for at least calling me on your cell and letting me pretend that I was there for a minute. I'm sure the sound was much better in real life!

Amy said...

Thanks for calling ME!!! Did you go with Mom?

Kate said...

I am so bummed I couldn't make it work! Please think of me again! Today was really fun...

Kristen said...

no mom just couldn't pull it off so I took Brooke at the last minute. she said to tell you all thanks. i wanted to call you but it was kind of late.

go boo boo said...

So jealous, what a babe.

Brooke said...

Thanks again Kristen for the invite! The concert was absolutely awesome!!!!! He is soooo sexy. Any half decent looking guy who can sing like that is a dream.