Monday, August 27, 2007

School at Last..It couldn't come soon enough!!


Okay first I have to say "check out my kids' feet!" I just bought them new shoes and Z is now in a size 10!! I was freaking out! Now take a look at N's shoes. Are they ugly or what? He was SO excited when he saw these and I am guessing it was because they said "Hurley" on them and not the fact that they have hideous designs all over them. He was in shock when I said he could buy them. It was only because Famous Footwear was having their BOGO 1/2 off sale so they ended up costing me like $12. It is times like these that I realize that Z and N must have come from 2 different planets. Z was freaking out that N would actually put those on his feet, let alone wear them to school. I guess you can say that N is more "comfortable in his own shoes".
So the kids are off and I am sitting here blogging when I have 10,000 other things to be doing. A is in bed and C is over visiting his 76+ year old BEST FRIEND "Berginia" AKA Virginia. He has on more than one occasion knocked on her door to see if she could "play". I am overwhelmed and am fighting a headache so my day of getting much accomplished may not turn out the way I had hoped.

2 posts in 2 days..pretty impressive, huh?

3 comments:

go boo boo said...

Very impressive, I've got to catch up. I still can't believe how big your kids are. So on the vanish Hurleys, my Holden got some full-priced Nordy's Vans this summer (AK was bugging me to get him some), like 2 months ago, for school of course, and now they are too small!!! I am a little peeved, but oh well, hopefully Owen will wear them.

Kate said...

They are both so handsome... what cute boys! Noah is a crack up. I am glad they had a great first day... My boys will wear whatever I buy them (for the most part) I know that is going to change so I am enjoying Payless until they think it is not cool.

Tara said...

cute pictures! Funny how different Zach and Noah really are huh? I have been a very lame blogger lately....you have inspired me to post.