Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Princess!

Today is my baby's 2nd birthday and I am sad and also glad at the same time. Sad because she is growing up way too fast and she is my last baby. Glad because she is finally old enough for me to buy her "girly" things. As of tonight, we have a pink doll stroller rolling around our house and I could not be happier! This is my chance to "play house" as an adult! We had such a fun evening with her running around in her "princess" outfit. She was pushing her new "Merdaid" doll around in the stroller and drinking gatorade out of her new tea set! (I had no idea about the gatorade...Connor apparently put some in the teapot!) Anyway, I love this little girl with all of my heart and only hope that when she is older she will still love me and want to be my friend. I hope she still won't be hanging on my leg and calling me "Kristen" all day! I thought it would be fun to take a trip down memory lane...so here's to you Abby!










Tonight on her 2nd birthday!
These are her "Look Connor..I'm a princess!" poses.
Is she cute or what?

9 comments:

go boo boo said...

She is SOOOO cute! Happy 2nd Birthday!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Abbers! We love you!She is so beautiful.It is fun to have a Princess, but VERY expensive......

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Abby! Kristen she is the cutest princess. It is crazy to think that she is 2, time goes by way to fast. Sorry that comment that was deleted was me, Kaden is sitting on my lap and is "helping" me type..

The Ringleader said...

Happy birthday to both of you!! You made it to the magical girly age of 2! Get ready for dress ups, baby dolls and emotional baggage. She is so big! Congrats on your beautiful baby girl.

Kate said...

She is sooo...cute I remember when you found out you were having a girl... and now she is two! Time flies!

Brooke said...

Oh, she makes me want to have another girl! I know I've told you a thousand times, but, she is so cute!

Tausha said...

We sure love abbers! I can't beleive how she has grown and how big the babies get and how fast. Didn't we just have babies? She looks like a true princess.
p.s.What is up with the deleted comment?

Tara said...

so cute! Emma helped me pick out her present...she is going to love it!! It is late, obviously, but when they are 2 you can get away with that right? Lora talked to Zach on the phone tonight and she was cracking up that Abby sits in her crib and yells "Kristen!!" for you! That is funny.