Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!




It's Halloween night and as tradition goes, Alan is out with the little kids trick-or-treating and I get to be the one home passing out candy. (I love that part!) The big boys? Well they are on their own this year. Later we will head over to the campfire and homemade donuts at the swim club and then on to our neighbors "haunted garage" for ice cream and nachos. Yes I am hating it--no self control! Oh and just wait for the kids to fall asleep tonight so I can rummage through all their candy and take out all the snickers bars and almond joys. yum yum! Oh I just love the holidays! As you can see, my kids look pretty cute this year. Noah insisted on being "Hannah Montana" (in case you couldn't figure that one out) but I think he pulled it off okay. Zach pretty much just looked in our costume closet and found something he could put on to justify going trick-or-treating since I told him this is his last year. Connor, well let's just say he can play up ANY PART to the "T". At his preschool parade today, all the other kids were pretty reserved and were all in these cute costumes and Connor was running around scaring everyone with his fangs! He had all the moves down and believed completly that he was a real vampire! Abby is just as cute as a "bug"!

7 comments:

Amy said...

They are so..cute! well Connor is SCARY! I love Halloween, but I am always so...tired at the end of the day from all the school parties.

go boo boo said...

hannah montana! that is quite clever. so fun! I am enjoying a mini-babyruth right now, my kids scored!

Tausha said...

Halloween, one more thing to check off my list. I love it! Hey your kids look great. I have one suggestion, I can not read anything you put in yellow on your blog. Time for a new color. By the way, the reason I comment on blogs and don't update my own is that it is much easier to just write a couple of notes than try to be creative and come up with something fabulous.

Taylor said...

I LOVE the costumes!! How did you guys think for Noah to be Hannah Montana? Abby is the cuttest bug!! Connor is also very cute as a vampire!!!

Tara said...

Connor is so funny. At least HE is all boy! ha ha....don't think he'll be dressing up as Hannah Montana? do you??
looks like you guys had fun. Abby looks adorable.

Stephanie said...

Abby is the cutest little bug I have ever seen. She is absoluitely adorable. Connor makes a good vampire, very Scary!! They are so cute Kristen.

Brooke said...

Connor cracks me up! He looks great! But I have to say that Noah made me laugh. What a perfect costume for this year with all the Hannah Montana craze! I love sending Scott out to trick or treat while I stay home. Isn't that the best?!