Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bad Hair Day, Everyday?

HELP! I need a new hairdresser. I have gone through 2 and still am not happy. A couple of years ago, I found my dream hairdresser! She cut my hair perfect-just the way I liked it and always knew what I was talking about. Well, she moved away and ever since I have been in mourning! Does anyone have a hairdresser that you just love and doesn't cost an arm and a leg? (I would prefer they be close by.) Please respond quickly..I can't take another day!

5 comments:

Tara said...

sorry, I can't help you out sis....but that picture reminded me of when mom used to get the round brush curling iron stuck in her hair!! remember that? She would be so mad and we would have to help her unwind it...and then she would end up looking like that picture! oh...that was good...I just had a nice laugh. Just shave your head. IF you do it, I will.

Amy said...

That is so funny! I remember that. Didn't that happen like EVERY Sunday morning? Anyway Kristen, I have a great one here, but that won't help. Hey, I have an idea...I heard about someone REALLY good in Grantsville........:)

Kristen said...

that may be the ONLY good thing in Grantsville!!!

Brooke said...

I like the lady I've been going to. Tausha goes to her too. Her name is Holly, she's at LA Camille on 2100 S and about 2150 E. I have her number if you want it!

Kristen said...

sounds great! i'll call you! is she hard to get into?