Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy January!




Wow! It feels like I haven't blogged forever! I have been very busy..but doing what? I don't really know. I guess just the same old stuff but for some reason I have been feeling more demands from my kids-especially the little ones. "Hold you mom! Hold you!".." Mom will you make me a fried egg?" .."You dress Polly Pocket for me?"..."Mooommm!! I'm done..wipe me!"..and it goes on and on!! Not that I am complaining it's just that lately I don't feel I have had much time to myself. Abby is officially off the binky. Yippee! It was a lot less traumatic than I thought it would be. But now for some reason she will not take a nap! UGH! I sure did look forward to that time of day. I have completely become absorbed in these political debates but I am not even going to go there! All I can say is...Wow! This sure will be interesting!
So, remember when I blogged about the pink doll stroller rolling around our house? Well, Santa happened to drop a darling pink kitchen set down our chimney. You can imagine my excitement about that one!! To my surprise, she actually plays with it. Yes, I am in heaven with the girl stuff. Well, I don't have anything profound or thought provoking to say..just happy to be back to normal life!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Is that the one 'santa' got at Costco? Oh my gosh- I can't wait to have that in my house someday!

Tara said...

Abby's room looks so cute with that in there! Girls are fun. I am trying to enjoy every minute with Emma since she is the caboose.

Stephanie said...

Kristen it is so good to have you back, Abby's room is darling and I am sure that she enjoys that cute PINK kitchen set. Your Blog looks fantastic!!!