Wednesday, January 30, 2008



Have you ever googled the image "barf"? Seriously, as if I am not sick enough. Actually, I picked the least disgusting one I could find. Can I tell you how bad I hate to throw up? I hate it worse than most anything. I will go to great lengths not to throw up! How in the world could anyone be bulemic? I admit it there have been days when I have felt fat and swore to myself I was just going to start "starving" myself but within a few hours I am weak and shaky and have to eat. Then there are times when after eating a whole Training Table #25 and an order of cheese fries with dipping sauce I might add that I have just wanted to purge but It doesn't get any farther than that. I decide I would rather be fat than throw up! These past few days I have had the stomach flu and on the 3rd day still feel "yucky"! Isn't it the worst to throw up when there is nothing in your stomach? I know this is a disgusting post but considering this has been my life for the past 3 days I thought I'd mention it. (Oh, and of course Alan has to be out of town!)

3 comments:

The Ringleader said...

I hope you feel better soon! It sounds like you have been worshipping the porcelain gods a little too much lately. Hopefully its run its course. I hope you feel better, so that you can come to book club!
*Thanks for sparing us the gross barf pictures.

Brooke said...

oh, I am so sorry. I hate to puke! I was thinking about you today, thinking that we haven't talked lately. Now I know why. We've been sick at our house too, but we've had the other kind of flu. I think I'd take influenza over stomach flu any day. Let's get together when we're all better.

go boo boo said...

I make a really funny noise when I puke, especially when I am barking up nothing. Andy my DH, gets a big sick kick out of it.