Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Amy!

Amy I don't have many memories to recall since I have severe memory loss. Oh how sad that makes me. So I will do a tribute to you for what I love about you today:

1. You are probably the least judgemental person I know.
2. You are definitely the kindest.
3. You make everyone feel at ease immediately upon meeting you.
4. Maybe it's because you have no fear of ripping a fart when the urge comes upon you. (okay you knew a fart comment would come out!)
5. You are so incredibly loving and affectionate.
6. You are the only one I know who can love other people's kids like they were your own.
7. You love to laugh.
8. Even if it means you pee your pants or fart.
9. Our family is very important to you.
10. You are very forgiving.
11. You are a great mom.
12. You are a patient wife.
13. You have a way of making anything look cute (even if it's a trailer in West Valley)
14. You are a great friend.
15. And make friends easily.
16. You are so down-to-earth.
17. You are open to suggestions or advice.
18. You blow up at your kids just like I do.
19. You love to eat just like I do.
20. You cry easily.
21. Especially when you feel the spirit.
22. You love to sing.
23. And sing like a bird. (okay that was cheezy)
24. You inspired me to do Abby's hair cute every day.
25. You bring out the best in people.
26. You are not critical.
27. Sometimes you stay in your p.j.'s all day and don't feel guilty about it.
28. You don't mind talking to me while you are on the toilet. (does that embarrass you?)
29. You don't really get embarrased easily.
30. You love having people at your house.
31. And make it a place where everyone wants to be.
32. You are good at compliments.
33. And make me feel good about myself.
34. You are one of my truest friends.
35. I hope you are only 35 because I can't think of anything else to write. ha ha!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! Thank you for all the compliments. Even the fart ones. I take those as compliments, because it makes people laugh and that is a good thing right? I love you so much!

Brooke said...

You have such a great relationship with your sisters. I'm jealous. It great to see how much you love eachother and you have so much in common!

Tara said...

I second everything that Kristen said! I am so thankful to have 2 of the best women in the world to be my sisters!