Friday, February 8, 2008

Wow I've been tagged! I feel so Special!

I have never been tagged before and am not quite sure what to do but here goes. Oh and thank you katie for being the one to make me feel special.


The rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!

1. I am a relatively shy person. I know hard to believe. Once I get comfortable around someone it's a different story but initially I hold back and don't always initiate conversation.

2. I have a fetish with clean floors. I can let most things go in my house but I cannot handle crumbs and stuff on the floors. I am constantly sweeping and vacuuming my floors.

3. I simply cannot go to sleep without washing my face and brushing my teeth at night. Like I literally can't fall asleep knowing my teeth are furry and my make-up is not off!

4. I weigh myself every morning without fail before I get in the shower. It helps me to know how I should eat that day. If I am a few pounds up..I try to lay off the ding dongs. If I am a few pounds down..I down a bag of doritos. (JK!)

5. I cry whenever someone else cries. I cry sometimes when I go into my kids school. I cry in pack meeting when we are saying the pledge of allegience. I cry when my primary kids sing awesome after working hard on a new song. Sometimes I cry for no reason at all.

6. Sometimes I feel like a loser because I don't have much going on in my life. Like maybe I should be running a thousand directions. Involved in tons of stuff. But right now my life is pretty simple and I like it. But I feel like maybe I should be doing more.

There I did it. You probably know everything else there is to know about me because I happen to be a little "too honest" about myself. Maybe you already knew all of things too. Who knows?

I tag....Amy (my sister), Amy (my sister-in-law), April, Mom and Tara


4 comments:

Kate said...

I think it is great that you aren't running in a million different directions... that is why you are a great friend!

Brooke said...

I say if you are happy and enjoying life, that is all that matters. Life is too short to run crazy. I think it needs to savored because time is gone before you know it! I beg to differ with the shy comment! You were very friendly with me before you knew me! I did know the clean floor fetish. I am the same with the face and teeth. If I don't do both, I feel like I'll wake up with ten zits and a few cavities. I weigh myself almost every am too. It can be a depressing habit! I also knew the cry thing. I'm glad that I feel that I know so many things about you. It makes me feel that we are close! Thanks for being a great friend!

Shiela Campbell said...

I can't figure out how to do it. You will have to walk me thru it tomorrow.

Amy said...

I think I'm addicted to blogging! I've never been addicted to anything before but I think about all day. Am I crazy?

Do you have any ideas for my "header"? I'm the least creative person ever born!