Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break Tomorrow? YIKES!

I can't believe Spring Break is tomorrow and ugh..we have no plans! My kids are going to expect something grandiose because afterall, it's THEIR vacation. (unfortunately it's not a vacation for me..just more work!) My first thought is.."cool, built in babysitters!" but I realize that it's not quite fair to do that to them. So, unless I have some fun things planned it will quickly turn into a next few days of severe quarrelling! I am envious of any of you who have travel plans this weekend. Anyone up to doing anything? Here's my ideas so far: Go see "Horton Hears a Who", hang out and make bows with my sister-in-law Amy (that is if she calls me!) or anyone else for that matter who wants to adorn their girls w/obnoxious boys like I do, ( okay I really meant to say BOWS but I thought I would leave it purely for a good laugh at the typo) and I am really hoping to take Zach skiing on Monday for his B-day (that is if I can find sitters!) Nothing is concrete so if anyone can think of alternative ideas to keep us all from going crazy for the next few days..let me know. I'm up for it!

1 comment:

The Ringleader said...

Good Luck! Your full time job is about to get busier! We would love to play, but G is getting her tonsils out tomorrow and we are once again on quarantine. Hmmmm, ideas for you...If you have good weather how about wheeler farm, tracey aviary,liberty park with skate boards or rollerblades, or the park. Bad weather, children's museum, thanksgiving point, fat cat's arcade. That's all I've got. Or how about some good old fashioned playing out in the yard. If they fight, the get assigned a job. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. It's good for kid's to be resourceful.
Oh, I hope you make it!! Blog so I know you are okay!