Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah! (It was Monday I know)



Wow! This officially means I have been blogging for a year since this is my 2nd B-day post to Noah. Time really does fly! The older I get the faster it goes. Noah I have been thinking lately about you and what a nice boy you have turned out to be. You are so affectionate and so tender hearted. You are so smart and so funny. You have such a natural wit that can entertain anyone around you. You bring a lot of laughs into our family. You love music and really have an ear for "the good stuff". I love to hear you sing. You have a knack for leaving your dirty socks all around the house and are often distracted while trying to accomplish the simplest of tasks. Sometimes I don't get you and can often be heard saying "Now, why would you do that?" (usually it's in a loud, frustrated voice) but your differences add a certain "spice" to our family and it wouldn't be the same without you. I love you so much and probably don't tell you as often as I should so hear it is for the whole blogging world to see: I LOVE YOU NOAH!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy birthday Noah! Noah is a really great kid. He always makes us laugh.

Tara said...

oh gosh....I have been so wrapped up in my own life with the emotion of Alex leaving that I totally forgot your birthday Noah!! I am so sorry! I hope you can forgive me this year. We love you so much.
Are you going to come and visit us this summer?? You are a great kid, and your mom is right...you can always make people laugh and you do have a tender heart. I hope you and Abe will always be good buds.
Love you!!!