Monday, September 17, 2007

Thank Goodness for Pools




I just returned from visiting Tara in Arizona. All I can say is thanks goodness she has a pool because IT WAS HOT! The little kids literally swam all day long. They were little fish! It was so fun to watch them. It was about the only activity that didn't cause "gender issues" between C and E. The rest of the time they were arguing about "girl" things and "boys" for example according to E bees "only sting boys" which of course put C in an uproar. E finally convinced C to play barbie.com but it did't last long. They would move on to playing house and C insisted on being "Alan" and E wanted to be "Tara". Well I informed them that it wasn't the most appropriate idea so Emma agreed to become "Kristen". Tara and I were laughing at them. They were so cute. A pretty much followed them around trying to keep her bangs out of eyes. She told Tara that hair was "broken". I had a great time and at times like this am glad my sisters live out of state because then I get to go visit them! I love you Tara!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I just figured out what E and C were. It has been a LONG day! When are you coming to see me? I am glad you had fun!

Tara said...

we miss you guys already....I was a little sad to put the highchair back in the garage today! I had so much fun with you and the kids. I feel like I know Abby so much better now and Connor just makes me smile! He is such a cute kid and SO DANG funny!!

Brooke said...

I'm glad you had fun on your trip. Tara's pool looks awesome! That would be the great thing about family living out of state. A reason to take a vacation and free lodging!

Stephanie said...

Kristen It sounds like you had a good time, It is always so good to spend time with your sisters. And it looks loke the kids enjoyed the time they spent together. Tara's pool looks beautiful.

Kate said...

How fun! Amen on the pool thing...wish we had a longer season.