Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Yes..I'm Lovin' It!!!


I must admit, for the past year and a half people have been asking me "So what's it like having a girl? Is she different than your boys?" and I pretty much have told everyone that same thing. "She's not that much different yet..I just get to dress her a lot cuter. "

Well, I can say with a surety now that SHE IS DIFFERENT!! She has turned WAY GIRLY on me and I have to say I'm lovin' it! She discovered these cowboy boots in her closet a few weeks ago and wants to wear them ALL THE TIME! She FREAKS out if I don't put them on. I'm talking throw herself down and have a major hissy fit until she gets her way. Anytime I pull out an outfit she hasn't seen yet she says "Cuuuute!" and wants to put it on. This is why she is wearing a sweatshirt with her cowboy boots when it's pushing 100 degrees outside. I could go on and on and on about all the girly things she does but I am sure no one will find them as cute as I do..so all I can say is "YES...I am lovin' it!"

and her brother sure loves her too!

10 comments:

Tara said...

she is so cute! amazing how they just turn "girly" on you huh? So, are you gonna let her sport the boots at church????

go boo boo said...

I love it! I can't wait for P to start walking and really show off her stuff, especially to buy some really cute shoes! Maybe even some pink cowboy boots, how cute!

PS I knew you would say something about go boo-bs! I was going say something about your earlier comments, but I didn't want to blog-brag ;).

Kate said...

Too cute! I can't wait until AJ does the same! How fun.

Stephanie said...

She is so cute!! And I must say I love the boots...

Tausha said...

It seems like "cute" is a popular word these days. So I am going to try and talk about your blog without using the word, cute. She looks darling and Evie keeps seeing these great little ensambles for girls and wants one (a baby girl) desperately. She'll just have to enjoy abby some more.

Brooke said...

She makes me want to have another girl! Isabelle still likes to dress girly, but it was funner when I could pick out her clothes. I love Abby's age, they are so adorable. I love to watch their personalities blossom.

Chelsea said...

Your little boy looks so much like Amy's daughter Ellie. They could be brother and sister.

Cute boots--I wish I had some pink boots.

Amy said...

i don't think abby could be any cuter!! She is adorable! Miss ya and love ya!!:)

Taylor said...

that comment before was me!
Taylor:)

Amy said...

Chelsea is right, Connor and Ellie Do look alot alike, I have never noticed that. Have you?