Thursday, September 27, 2007

SpiderMan..SpiderMan..Does Whatever a Spider Can!


Spins a web..any size...Catches criminals..just like flies!
Okay scarey, huh! I know the song! This blog is dedicated to my sweet 4year old. With Halloween upon us I think maybe we might retire the spidey costume and explore other options. As of now, he wants to be a MUMMY!! oooh scarey! It HAS to be scarey! So what...do I wrap him in toilet paper? I will have to think about this one.
I have to tell a funny Connor story. The other day he did something that made me REALLY mad. He does this so often that I cannot even remember what it was. Anyway we were in the car and I told him when we got home he was going to have to go to time out. He said "mom, that was just the BAD Connor that said that so you can only put the BAD Connor in time out!" I kind of ignored him and as soon as we got home I went to put him in time out and he said "No, I am the NICE Connor so you can't put me in time out!" I said, "where is the BAD Connor?" He said "He's not here anymore it's only ME the NICE Connor!" Nice try, huh!
By the way, he insisted on wearing his costume (mask and all) to the primary program practice last week. We were in the chapel and here he is sitting up on the stand in his costume! It was pretty funny I must admit!

7 comments:

Amy said...

That cracks me up! he is so funny....make sure you are writing all these things down in a journal(since you have NO memory) it will be fun to go back and read them someday...we try to keep one on each one of the kids, Kelly has done a better job than I have.

Tara said...

how funny. I am proud of you for letting him wear the costume....you have come a long way huh? I never have looked forward to the whole halloween costume thing. I guess it's cause I am not that creative. At least in the warm weather it is a little easier to come up with a costume. Give Connor a smooch for me. I love him!!!

Kate said...

he is looking so big! I can't believe he is still into spidy.

Brooke said...

He makes me laugh!! He has quite the personality. He comes up with some good lines, doen't he? He is so fun! Good luck with the mummy thing. Torn up sheets?

go boo boo said...

Conner is so darling - I honestly can't imagine him being naughty. I guess I just see Samuel & Owen ganging up on him and him being sweet and "nice Conner". I love 4 year olds! They are so clever.

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristen said...

sorry brooke i deleted your comment after i read it for fear of causing any more "tension"! but I agree!