Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Birthday C!


Today is C's 4th birthday. In honor of this event, we decided to give him his 1st SHORT haircut. I feel like I have a new child. It's amazing how much different he looks. Unfortunately he still acts the same! Just kidding! C has the funniest personality of any kid I know. We go to the pool and EVERYONE who sees him hollers "Hey C! C's here everyone!" The small kids as well as the older ones. He leaves an impression everywhere he goes. C thinks everyone is his new best friend. He is very creative and spends most of his days in costume. Spiderman is definitely his best friend. Mr. Poop has become his new friend as well as he is no longer afraid of him but actually welcomes him with open arms (well maybe open-bum) He is always full of questions and wonder and his mind NEVER stops working. Ask Papa-Bud and he will tell you he is a motor-mouth "through and through". C makes us laugh EVERY DAY of our lives and this world would definitely be at a loss without him. We love you C!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Connor! We love and miss you! I LOVE the haircut, he looks so big.....

Stephanie said...

Connor is so handsome. I absolutely love the haircut.

Kate said...

I love that kid! And he does look like a new man! Please come swimming so I can see your cute kids...

go boo boo said...

What a babe! Sweet bike Conner. Happy belated Birthday!

Tara said...

I love Connor's haircut! He looks so grown up....DARLING!!