Thursday, July 26, 2007

Exciting New Read!

I had my eye on this book quite some time ago and decided to buy it for my friend Tausha for her birthday. (Thinking..hmm...I can give this to HER and then BORROW it when she's done!) Well she informed me after giving it to her that she has already read it and LOVED it so now I have just gotten myself a new book! I am really excited to read this although she said it is VERY sad. Anyway, I thought I would pass it along. It's a HOT BOOKCLUB book so I hear!

Check out this link and it will tell you more about it.http://www.memorykeepersdaughter.com/

7 comments:

Kate said...

Should we do it for bookclub?

Kristen said...

i think it would be a good one although it might be hard to get at the library. i am all for it since i already own it now. i am still reading crossing to safety. i like it but it's kind of a hard read.

Tara said...

That looks like agood book. Hurry and finish it so that I can borrow it when I come to Utah!!

Amy said...

Have you started the book yet? I wanted to see if they have it at our library....only if it is GOOD!

Brooke said...

When are we going to restart bookclub? Who's turn is it to host? Let me know how you like the book, I haven't read a good on for awhile.

Rachel said...

I am Katie's sister and she is cool:) This is a very interesting book and would be great for discussion. I liked it a lot!

Tausha said...

I loved this book. It is a bit sad though. I thought we were doing bookclub in September and that we were reading "1000 white women" is that still the case?