Sunday, July 8, 2007

I need some "Brain Food"

Seriously, I am already starting to feel like a BLOB this summer. I pretty much hang out at the pool every day and when I am not doing that I am cleaning, doing laundry, etc. (Yes Katie, I do need to come swim with you and Annette!) Anyway, I need some good books to read so please pass this along to any of your friends so I can get a "summer reading list" going even though summer is half-way over. I am heading to girls camp this week and am quite excited! Just pray there are no bears!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I feel the same way!!! Just wait a few more weeks and that will ALL change because I will be there. Have fun at girls camp. Taylor is going this week as well and i don't know what I will do without her. It will be hard having her gone, I will miss her.

Kate said...

Have you read the Josephine series? There are 3 books and I think I have the first and third.. they are nice and juicy (with a little historical fiction mixed in..) I think you'd really like them... we do need to get together...the next few weeks we will be around... yes! let's do a GNO - talk to you soon.