Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Internet, My New Bestfriend


So last night Z is getting ready to go to the temple for his 1st time and is SO excited! Well AC was not home and he came running down the stairs in a panic saying "I don't know how to tie my tie!" (Yes he is 12 and still relies on dad to tie his tie!) Well I said just tell one of your leaders to tie it for you when you get picked up or go to the neighbors. Well he quickly shot down both of the ideas saying he felt like an idiot! I said well "I don't know what to tell you then because I certainly don't know how to tie it!" Well, I was busy ironing and next thing I know he comes running down the stairs again with his tie tied PERFECTLY. He said "Mom, I just got on the internet and googled 'how to tie a tie' and it gave me step by step instructions!" Do I have a resourceful son or WHAT? I now truly believe you can learn ANYTHING from the internet.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go Zach! that is funny...I love the internet.I will help you with your blog decor. I am kinda hooked now, Taylor and I were up til midnight doing ours. Call me!

Kate said...

that is awesome! Your kids are so great. Have a great weekend.

go boo boo said...

I am so impressed! What a brainiac kid. Wow, I will be excited for the day my kiddo goes to the temple, so great!

Tara said...

that is pretty ingenious. What an amazing time we live in huh? Let's hope the kids don't learn how to do too much on the internet huh??

Tara said...

hey, who the heck is this Mrs. Dubs?? she is very witty.