Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Tara!


Yes Amy I stole your idea but I figure since she is "my sister for the year" I have perogative!
10 Reasons Why I Love Tara
1. She is spiritual.
2. She is a good listener.
3. She is nurturing.
4. She likes good food as much as I do.
5. She yells at her kids sometimes like me.
6. She is a good friend.
7. She put my 1st tampon in for me. (okay I HAD to put that!)
8. She is very selfless. (obviously! example above!)
9. She finds the best in others.
10. She loves me inspite of my faults. (which are many!)

Happy Birthday Tara! I hope this day is a good one and I hope your package arrives in time!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is so funny, I just did a blog on her and then i read yours. Good, she deserves it! Love ya!

Amy said...

who is mrs.dubb- she is from Illinois.Tell me about her...

Tara said...

Thank you Kristen. I needed that bit of cheering up today. Turning 39 wasn't that great. I love you so much and can't wait to see you in a few weeks! THank you for the awesome present!

Kate said...

Okay- love your blog! I need help on how to spice mine up a bit! Call or come over and help. Aren't sisters the best?