Sunday, July 22, 2007

So Long my Furry Friends! (boo hoo)

Okay I know you are all sick of the hamster stories! Well, so am I!! (although they did make for some good bloggin'!) After trying to spread the news via word of mouth, there was actually no action on getting rid of the hamsters. So AC mentioned to me Friday morning that I ought to try KSL classifieds online. Took his advice, posted an ad for FREE HAMSTERS, and boom withing 30 min I had a call for the hamsters. Yes! she wanted both of them! Well I continued to take calls throughout the day and started an actual "waiting list". It was a good thing because the first lady totally stiffed me and never came to pick them up. So I went to the next person on the list and this dad came right over and took them off my hands! Who knew that hamsters would be so popular? When the dad left with BOTH hamsters I said under my breath "SUCKERS!"

Well now that the hamsters are gone, what on earth am I going to write about?

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah!!! at least you don't have to worry about those crazy hampsters getting out again. I believe that you did get tagged by Amy, so lets here all about you...

Stephanie said...

on Amys blog at the end it says 4 people I tag and you are first on her list. So when you read amys tag you should see it...

Tara said...

how did you get the boys to agree to give them up?? Let's see....you have had fish, dog, rodents...the next likely thing is a snake right? or a big hairy tarantula!

Brooke said...

Kristen,
Well I did it! I set up my blog. Sligtingfamily.blogspot. I am excited to read all about everyone's lives. I like your tribute to Tara, it was really nice, except for the tampon part!! Ha ha. Man, she must really love you!

go boo boo said...

That is really funny. It's great so many people wanted them so you didn't have to use drastic measures to get rid of the rodents.